Kenya Rosemary Oil
Kenya Rosemary Oil is provided by Essential Oils of Africa, a brand dedicated to offereing the best Kenya rosemary oil to all our clients at fair prices.
Rosemary tree has green-gray leaves and can reach a height of 1.5 metres high with lilac flowers. Rosemary originated from Asia but nowadays can be found in Tunisia, Yugoslavia and France. In the past it was said to protect against evil and therefore its purpose was enormous especially for Egyptians, Hebrews, Greeks and Romans. Also in French hospitals it was burnt in case of epidemic break out. There are many varieties of Rosemary, depending on place it is grown and that’s the source of minor differences in aroma. The varieties are called Chemotypes and are mainly three:
- Camphor dominant – This type of Rosemary has high concentration of camphor making its aroma sharp, cool and more camphoraceous. If used undiluted it can be irritating to the skin.
- Verbenone dominant – This type of rosemary is quite pleasing and smells a little camphoraceous. It is non-irritating to the skin.
- Eucalyptol dominant – It has an aromatic compound known as 1,8 – cineole and is the most common variety of essential oil.
Extraction of Kenya Rosemary Oil
Rosemary oil is extracted from fresh flower tops yielding about 1 to 2 percent. Its extraction uses steam distillation process.
Kenya Rosemary Oil should never be used by persons with high blood pressure or epilepsy and during pregnancy, at all costs.
Uses of Kenya Rosemary Oil
Rosemary oil is a fantastic brain stimulant since it refreshes the functioning of the central nervous system and the brain itself. This makes it suitable for mental and mind consciousness clearing. It clears mental fatigue, headaches and nervous exhaustion. The antiseptic action of rosemary oil is especially suitable for intestinal infections and diarrhea, flatulence, easing colitis, hepatic disorders, dyspepsia, jaundice and relieving pain associated with rheumatism, arthritis, gout and muscular pain. It also helps with palpitations, arteriosclerosis, poor circulation and varicose veins.
The diuretic properties of rosemary oil are helpful in reducing water retention during menstruation, and also with cellulite obesity. On the respiratory system, it is effective for sinus, bronchitis, asthma, bronchitis, catarrh and whooping cough. Because of its astringent action, it is very effective for countering sagging skin. Its stimulating action benefit scalp disorders and encourages hair growth.
Kenya Rosemary essential oil has many therapeutic properties considered to have pharmacological uses. In this regard it was broadly used in the past. Its unique aroma consisting of a mixture of herbaceous and floral is refreshing. The functions of Rosemary are summarized as follows:
• Eases inflammation when applied to skin.
• Boost stomach digestion.
• It reduces pain.
• It stops epilepsy attacks and seizures.
• It assists the body in getting rid of phlegm.
• Increases the amount of bile produced which assist in gut cleansing and digestion of fat.
• Eases symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis.
• It reduces swelling.
• It is astringent that means shrinks the skin when applied.
• Stimulates the discharge of bile acids from the liver.
• Inhibits pain which travels through nerves to the brain.
• Reduces and prevents muscular spasms.
• It reduces the redness of the skin.
Essential Oils of Africa welcomes you to place your order today!